On Sunday we all went to this big pumpkin patchso I could pick out the perfect pumpkin.
Last year when we picked out pumpkins,I had to ride with Dad and I couldn't even walk around.
But do you see how big I'm getting?
There were pumpkins everywhere at this place!
When we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch,I couldn't believe how many pumpkins there were!
I found a pretty nice pumpkin,
but I wanted to expand my search.
So Dad and I headed off to uncharted territory.
Taking the path less followed really paid off for us!
We found three perfect pumpkins!One for me, one for Booboo and one for Mom.
This one is mine!
After we found the greatest pumpkins,we went to the petting zoo.
We saw a llama....
and even some chickens!
After I looked at those animals for a while,we headed to this big hay stack!
Mom wanted me to pose for a picture,
but I had other things in mind.
I wanted to climb this big mountain!
So I climbed and I climbed and I climbed....
all the way to the very top!!!
Booboo and I had a very fun day finding pumpkins!
When it was time to go home,I helped Dad carry our pumpkins all the way to the car.
What I good helper I am!
5 comments:
you found the great pumpkin!!! yea!!!! looks like yall had a great time and a beautiful day to search for him. love you and miss you so much!!!!
WHAT GREAT PUMPKINS YOU FOUND!! AND CLIMBED ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP OF THAT VERY HIGH HAYSTACK!! MAN YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GUY!! LOVE YOU!!
AUNT DEBBIE
WHAT GREAT PUMPKINS YOU FOUND!! AND CLIMBED ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP OF THAT VERY HIGH HAYSTACK!! MAN YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GUY!! LOVE YOU!!
AUNT DEBBIE
thanks for all of your help buddy and helping us find some great pumpkins! love you
Dad
looks like you've been having lots of fun!
Post a Comment