All day long I wanted to put my costume on and go get some candy,but Mom and Dad kept telling me I had to wait until later!
Later finally came and I was so excitedto get to wear my fuzzy mouse costume!
And Cousin Gus stopped by on his way to trick or treating!Did you know that he was actually Superman??
Aunt Steph and Uncle Reed came to see me too!
When Cousin Gus - I mean Superman - left,I made sure to give him some baby love.
Thanks for coming to see me in my costume, Aunt Steph!
After Cousin Gus - I mean Superman - left to go trick or treating,we got ready to go out and get some candy too!
Hurry up! We need to make sure we get the good candy!
Aunt E and Uncle Steve came over and
we all hung out to watch the other trick or treaters.
What a Happy Halloween I had!
1 comment:
yeah for trick or treating!!!!!!!!! you look so cute in your mouse suit and sounds like you had a great time visiting with everyone. sure miss you and can't wait to see you!!! happy halloween!! love you lots and lots
Post a Comment