Monday, January 21, 2008

I Like to Eat, Eat, Eat Apples and Bananas

I sure do like apples and bananas.


And water is very good to wash everything down with.


Sometimes apples and bananas can get pretty messy, though.


And would you believe that even though bath night was last night,
Mom told me I get to have another bath tonight?!
Yep, I sure do like apples and bananas!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

yum oh yum!!! what a sweet smiling face with all those apples and bananas on it!! you are just too precious and we love you lots and lots!!!! so glad mom is keeping the pics up for us since we are so far away. sending lots and lots of hugs and kisses and we love you!!!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley man!

I had so much fun with you today!!!!

You are just sooooooooooo precious!

Loved the eskimo kisses, hugs, & blowing me goodbye kisses ( and REALLY loved that you whimpered a little when I was leaving!!)


See ya on Mon.----if not before!

Hugs & Kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo