
These are all the pictures from my photo shoot
when I turned a whole year old!



Go Cats!
Dad said next year I'd get to play too!




And did you know I'm going to be famous????
They're going to hang this up in the studio window
so everyone can see how cute I am!
FORE!

Yep, I sure am a handsome fellow!
6 comments:
yea!!!!!! glad mom and dad picked up the pics. can't wait to see them and you in person!!! you are so sweet and so cute and mammaw understands exactly why they want to put your picture in the window!! love you lots and lots and miss you more!
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A NICE SURPRISE TO SEE THESE NEW PICTURES OF HANDSOME YOU!!!! YOU NEED TO BE A MODEL FOR BABY CLOTHES!!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Riley is definitely an expert at posing for pictures. He has had enough practice and it shows in these pics. You are such a stud and Happy 1st Birthday!
The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how big he's gotten since this summer!
Oh my gosh how cute! I would love to have one.
See you soon.
All the Dad's better watch out for you!! I think you are going to break alot of little girls hearts.. for a long time!
Mr. Dennis is already jealous of you, because you have stolen my heart! (just kidding---he thinks you are cute too!!).
hugs & kisses xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Aunt J
Post a Comment