
Today, Aunt Steph and Cousin Gus came to visit me!

He went for a ride on my airplane...

And Cousin Gus wanted to shoot some hoops,
but my basketball goal was in the other room...

So we just played ball instead...

And Aunt E also came and she played ball with us, too!
We also played and played in my fort.

It sure is fun to hang out with you, cuz!

Thanks for bringing Cousin Gus to play, Aunt Steph!
I think we wore each other out.

I know I'll sleep very good tonight
after all the adventures we had today!
2 comments:
what fun!!! so much to do! you two are very busy fellows. and just so darn cute!!!! mammaw sure is sending lots of hugs and kisses!!! and lots of love!
Not a very flattering picture of your Aunt e, but I had a blast seeing you.
Love ya and keep those pics and videos comin.
Post a Comment