
Yesterday, Memaw and Grandad came to see me
before they left for a big trip.

I'm going to miss them lots and lots but
I wanted to be brave so Memaw and I put on our game faces!

I'm very glad that they got to see me before they left!

And would you believe that Memaw and Grandad
played with me in my fort, too!?
I love having visitors in my fort!

Then it was time to say Adios for now!
Have lots and lots of fun and
bring me back lots of good stuff!!!
1 comment:
oh, our little sweet man! we sure do miss you!!! we'll be looking every day to see what you're doing, and don't worry. there'll be lots of presents for you when we get back. keep doing that game face for us! love on mom and dad for us too. sending lots of love and hugs to all!!
Post a Comment