Giddy up dad! I know you can go faster than this!!!
That's it! Full speed ahead!
I love playing horsey on Dad, but sometimes would you believe he stops before I'm ready?! What's a fellow to do than just get right back on that horse!
Yep, I sure do love the weekends! They mean lots of playtime with Dad, staying up late and sleeping in late too!
Hey Riley Man! I sure had a blast playing peek-a-b with you today! also had fun chasing you now that you are walking everywhere! Mammaw & Grandad are going to be soooo surprised when they get back home!
loved those eskimo kisses that you are so generous with too.
and thank you for not laughing at my belly button!!!
3 comments:
you are tooooooooooo cute!!! what fun you have and how very much mammaw misses you! sending lots and lots of love and hugs to you!!
Hey Buddy looks like you and dad are having a blast! See you soon
Love ya
Hey Riley Man!
I sure had a blast playing peek-a-b with you today! also had fun chasing you now that you are walking everywhere! Mammaw & Grandad are going to be soooo surprised when they get back home!
loved those eskimo kisses that you are so generous with too.
and thank you for not laughing at my belly button!!!
see ya wed. morn to play again!
love you lots!!!
hugs & kisses
Aunt J
Post a Comment