Friday, January 4, 2008

I Help Dad With Some Home Improvements

Dad had a very big adventure and started repainting our condo!
I told him I would help taking the tape off the walls..
But the tape was very high up so I had to use this ladder.


Mom didn't think I was going to climb all the way to the top...


But here I am!
I knew I could do it!


Whew!
All that climbing and taking tape off can make a fellow work up a sweat!
So do I have stinky feets now, Dad??
I'm such a good helper!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

oh how we are going to miss you! would call tonight but know you are in bed and we're going to take a nap here soon. just want you and your sister and mom and dad to know how much we love you and will miss you while we're gone. we'll be checking the blogs everyday, several times a day to see you and what you are doing. mammaw will try to do the you-tube like your mom told me about so we'll see how i do. keep being the best helper! don't forget us! i love you lots and lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The condo is lookin good.