Sunday, July 1, 2007

Baby Let's Cruise...

It was such a nice day,
I decided to put the top down on Mom's car
and go cruisin' for chicks.


Am I all clear for takeoff?


Gotta be very careful and check all the mirrors before I back up.
Dad spent a lot of time cleaning the Mustang this weekend
so I sure don't want to scratch it!
Mom says it's the end of an era and they are selling it.
She said it's not a good baby car at all, but I don't totally agree...


Uhoh!!!! Busted!!!!
Mom stopped me before I could get
all the way down the driveway.
She said I'd have to wait until next year to start driving.


That's what SHE thinks though!
Anybody up for a roadtrip???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"don't sell it dad"!!! "It's a Mustang and I look GOOD in it"!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I can't wait until we get our own wheels. Love you cuz :)