Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Day in the Studio

I had an appointment for some studio portraits last week.
I posed and posed all day!


Mom has one like this of us
when I was just six weeks old!


Peek a boo!
I see you!!!!


I was thinking about going for a bike ride later,
but then I decided to wait until I got my own big wheel.


Cousin James came along for a picture too!
We had matching outfits...


Here we are sitting by the dock of the bay...
just wasting time....


Happy 4th of July!!!


Yep, I'm a pretty photogenic fellow!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics, You sure do love the camera. Cant wait to get one of these new pics and update my wall "o" kids.
Love ya
e

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what handsome fellas!! Love the hat! Love all the pictures!! Especially "sitting on the dock"~
Love to all from Aunt Debbie.

Anonymous said...

Great pics. You are growing up so fast. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

those pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see them in person!
Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

You are wayyy to cute! But really that's not a bad thing at all!

Mammaw said...

mammaw's grandbabies! love yall to pieces!