
Good morning to you!
My day started out early when Mom, Dad and I
headed to the great outdoors to take a walk.

I love my new wheels!
They're great for popping wheelies!

Hold on to your toes!
Dad's about to put this thing into high gear!!

After we put my new wheels through a vigorous workout,
we went home and I played and played the rest of the day.

After a while, Mom started to get all dressed up.
She said she had to meet some important people for dinner.
I decided I would stay home and hang with Dad.

Before Mom left,
I had a good photo op with my Great Aunt Bebe.

I only got to see her and Memaw for a little while though.
They drove off in a big hurry after just a couple pictures.....

After Mom left, Dad gave me my bubble bath and
washed my hair with lots and lots of shampoo....

Then we dried me off and I went to bed....
eventually.

Yep, I had a good boy's night in with Dad.
Next time, Dad said we'd stay up late and watch movies and eat pizza.
Looks like Mom had a very good time too.
2 comments:
Looks like dad got Riley squeeky clean! And can't wait to see the new wheels. Had a great time with the girls last night and Saturday will be here soon! Love yall so much! mammaw
Had a good time catching up with everyone! See ya Sat!
Elece
Post a Comment