Monday, July 30, 2007

I Start Running into Obstacles

Good morning to you!
Awake from my long nighttime nap and ready to play and play!!


What's this????
How did I end up in Baby Jail!!!!!!!!!!
I was framed, I swear!


Besides, I'm too cute for Baby Jail.
If I wanted to, I could just bend these bars
and make it to the other side,
but I've got a lot more to explore....


Did someone call for a fireplace inspector?


I'll just take a quick peek inside.
I'm sure Mom doesn't really mean
that I'm not supposed to be in there....


Foiled again!!
I'm sure Mom and Dad think they've got a
good start on setting up obstacles and "Riley-Proofing"
but I'm sure I'll find some loopholes soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo-ga-loo! More great pictures of YOU!! Every day is a new adventure and you're getting so big too fast. In a couple of these pictures you look just like your Uncle Ron. Love you and miss you so much!

Mammaw said...

it's no fun to be trapped but mammaw sure is glad your adventures are being contained! i dont' think critter shares well. you are so cute and can't wait to see you!!! love you and mom and dad lots!