
Everyone knows that I love jogging in the park,
shooting hoops and golfing with Dad.
Just trying to get my clubs together so I'll be ready
next time we go to the driving range....

But did you also know that I love tennis?

I went to play with Dad over the weekend and I was the line judge...
And that ball looks OUT!!!

Don't worry, Dad!!
I'll get it......

Yikes!!
Look at my tennis toes!!!
My cute little baby toes got all scraped up.
I think it's time for some tennis SHOES!
2 comments:
Hey Boo-ga-loo! I'll get you your very own tennis equipment ok? You look good on that tennis court!!
Love you!!
so glad to see you checking out your clubs! won't be long now. and aunt d can tell you all about the tennis court...she and uncle chuck are very good at it. love and hugs!
Post a Comment