Sunday, June 10, 2007

My First Boat

On Saturday, I took my very own
boat out to the Ohio River!!

Well, actually, I just was piloting
Memaw and Grandad's big tub...
but I know I'll be cruising the Ohio next year for sure.

I sure do love that water!

I did get to go on the big boat on Sunday though!

It's nice to relax on the river and
talk to Memaw and Grandad.

And after Dad got done hitting
some holes in one,
he came to join us too!!!!

And then he and Mom fished and fished
and I'm not totally sure,
but I think they caught a few
fifteen pounders!!!

It's time to go home??!!
Oh no!
But I know I'll be back on that river soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Cool! Bath tubs can be so much fun! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

that looks fun!
james

Anonymous said...

Riley,
Uncle Steve and I can show you how to really fish!! Just wait, you have a brand new fishin pole comin at ya soon.
Elece

Mammaw said...

He is Captain Riley!! can't wait to see you fishin'!! love you lots!!