Sunday, June 3, 2007

I Make A Big Splash

Mom and I woke up extra early and
went for a walk to the Walgreens.
While we were there, she found a pool
that was made just for me!
Daddy blew it up for me as soon as we got home.

It sure is nice to relax in -
even without any water!!

What fun this is!!!!

And I got to swim nakee butt too!
This was the first time I've ever gone
skinny dipping outside of the bathtub...

Daddy's giving me instructions on how to
do the backstroke and freestyle.
He says I'll probably be jumping
off the high dive next year.

I sure do like having my own pool!!!

After my fingers got all wrinkly,
it was time to get out and get dry...
But I know I'll be back in VERY soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley Man!! You are too cool for your pool!!
love you!!

Mammaw said...

Look at that swimmer! Wont' be long till you'll be divnig off the back of the boat and giving your mammaw heartattacks! love you so much , mammaw

Katie said...

That looks really fun! I'll have to tell mom that i need a pool too!