Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Get A Present

I woke up Friday morning and
I just knew I was going to have a good day!!

I had told Dad earlier that day that if he wanted to,
he could meet me and Mom for lunch and I would buy!
Now if I could just reach his wallet.......

We went to the Qdoba and I sat in my
very own highchair for the first time!

The best part about lunch was Aunt Keiran came too and
she had a Happy 6 Months Old to Me Present,
even though I won't be that old for a little bit longer.

SHOES!
I got my first pair of baby shoes!!
She told Mom that they were easy for her to get on,
but hard for me to take off...
We'll see about that!

Thanks Aunt K!
I love my giraffe shoes!
I'm sure that when I start walking next week,
they will help very much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look like some comfy little shoes. he'll be walking before you know it!
katie

Mammaw said...

what cute shoes!!! and look at that face -- he LOVES presents! can't wait to see them on those baby feet. love you, mammaw