
The first part of my high seas adventure
was to get slathered in sunscreen
so my baby skin wouldn't get burned!

Daddy said he would be my depth finder
and temperature gauge since my boat didn't
come equipped with those things....

After we established that the depth and temperature
were perfect for cruising, Daddy loaded me in my boat.

Where's the throttle on this thing?
A little help, Dad....

That's much better!
Full speed ahead!!

Mom said it was usually a No Wake zone
that we were in, but since no one else was in the pool,
I got to go very fast!

I think I could probably even beat
Grandad in a race with my new boat!!

AHOY!!!
It's definitely a Boater's Life for me!!!!!
3 comments:
You were born to be captain! The water looks like great fun! See you soon! I Love You.
that looks fun, nice and cool in all this heat!
katie
It's a sailors life for you, yessireee!!!! so glad you've got sunscreen on. can't wait to see you swimming!!! love you lots, mammaw
Post a Comment