This is pretty funny!!!
Mom uploaded this picture of me to this website
and it said that these people were my celebrity look alikes!
But Mom says I just look like me!
But I know I'm a handsome man, so that's good!
If you want your own look alikes,
just click on the picture and it'll take you to the link!
Mom uploaded this picture of me to this website
and it said that these people were my celebrity look alikes!
But Mom says I just look like me!
But I know I'm a handsome man, so that's good!
If you want your own look alikes,
just click on the picture and it'll take you to the link!
2 comments:
Cybil Shepherd! that's who they say mammaw looks like. oh well, mammaw thinks you're a very handsome fellow and cute as a bug too! love and hugs, mammaw
Too funny!!!
Elece
Post a Comment