Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Little Green Men

I learn something new everyday and
today I learned what peas are...

Did you know that besides rubbing peas all
over your toes and fingers and arms...

that you can also eat them?!

Who knew!!!??

All done for now!
I think peas are pretty good...

But they are pretty messy!
I'm glad I had an old shirt on!
Maybe next time I should just
have peas nakee butt...

But look! All the peas washed right out!
All clean and ready to play and play!

4 comments:

Max Fam said...

He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, PEAS!!!Yummy for your tummy!! And oh those beautiful big brown eyes!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I remember that stuff. Just wait til you get to eat steak. Thats the real good stuff.
Cousin James

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Good job with the peas! We Love You! Aunt Steph, Uncle Reed and Cousin GusGus and Snoop Dog.