
I thought today was going to be an ordinary day
so I started the morning with some tummy flying exercises
and a baby obstacle course.

But then guess what happened?!
Cousin Gus got his mom to call my mom
and they talked and scheduled a play date.

Wow!
Cousin Gus, your play mat is A TON better
than the sheets my mom lays out for me!

I was so excited to see Cousin Gus
that I squealed and squealed!

We hadn't seen each other in a long time so
we sat on the couch and caught up on our baby lives.

I even gave Cousin Gus a great big hug!!

But I don't think he liked it
when I tried to eat his head.

After we played and played, I had to go home and
have some sweet potatoes! YUM!!
Just think Cousin Gus,
soon I'm sure we'll be having lots of food fights!
4 comments:
Riley and Gus -- the two of you are going to have tons of fun growing up together!! Buddies forever!
What a fun time! Can't wait for another play time! Love you!
looks like you and cousin gus had fun!
James
Wish I could have been there to see you two playing! You two are so cute it brings tears to my eyes. Lots of fun times ahead! Love & hugs, mammaw
Post a Comment