My Daddy and I do everything together. This weekend, we went for a walk in the park with Mom. Dad decided that it was time for some new wheels rated for higher speeds. After we got my new stroller, he helped me put it together.
We had to put my new wheels to the test so we jogged over to the basketball court to shoot some hoops. I was on defense.
It'll be a lot more fun playing offense next year though.
We also had a very good Sunday. Mom and I got up early and made Dad a very big breakfast and then we went to the swimming pool at the big boat. Daddy says I'm a very good swimmer.
I kicked and kicked and swam and swam.
All that fun is very hard work though. I sure do love my Daddy and I'm very glad I could make him have a very very good Father's Day Weekend!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a busy weekend and really enjoyed that water. Have fun on all your adventures in your new stroller!
Happy Father's Day! That sure is a beautiful baby you have, and I can't wait to meet baby2! Love you guys!
That water looks like fun, maybe you can teach me a few of your water tricks! See ya soon!
Very cute! He looks like he is going to be a fish in the water like his Uncle Steve.
Elece
how much fun can one little fellow have??? can't wait to see you in the pool in person! love and hugs, mammaw
Post a Comment