toooo cute for words!! mammaw and granddad really have to get busy on the grandkid's room now! we love yall and are very happy about our growing family. bump, bean, watts next? love yall lots!!
Hey!! congratulations to all!! Hey Riley Man, I have a very strong feeling you'll be getting a baby sister! I know for sure that you're going to be a super 'big brother'!! Love you all!!
5 comments:
toooo cute for words!! mammaw and granddad really have to get busy on the grandkid's room now! we love yall and are very happy about our growing family. bump, bean, watts next? love yall lots!!
Congratulations!! You are going to be the best big brother! And I can't wait to meet my new cuz! Love You Guys!
Hey!! congratulations to all!! Hey Riley Man, I have a very strong feeling you'll be getting a baby sister! I know for sure that you're going to be a super 'big brother'!!
Love you all!!
I imagine it will be another boy. Sorry Ryan!! Congrats
Elece
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet your little brother or sister, Riley! (editted to add or sister...)
Ron, Katie and James
Post a Comment