
My Campout Adventure started on Thursday night when
I stayed with Memaw and Grandad.
Mom and Dad went out to see a king or a lion or something.
You can check
La Bean's blog for that stuff
since she was in Mom's belly and she had to go with them....
But as I was saying MY adventure, which I'm sure was a lot more fun,
started with a trip to the sink since it was bath night.

MMMM.... Riley Soup!
Hmmm... I think it needs more bubbles...

When I woke up the next morning,
I had to make sure everyone got their cardio workout.
I made Grandad chase me all over the big bed.

Then I went flying and flying....

I also got to play in my activity center and
strengthen my baby legs since I know I'll be walking next week.

Yummy yummy breakfast time!!!

After I ate breakfast, I went back to my house
and had a meeting with some of my staff.

My campout sure was fun!!
Can't wait til the next one!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. I like visiting mammaw and grandad too!
That sure looks like a fun bath! And I need one of those wooden spoons! Love you Cuz :)
nothing like making riley soup in mammaw and granddads kitchen sink! beforfe long you'll be too big and we'll have to graduate to the big tub...but mammwa's got your tub chair so it'll be like swimming. love you so much!! mammaw
Post a Comment