Daddy gets me up from my crib in the mornings
and I always smile as soon as I see him.
and I always smile as soon as I see him.
I think I filled my diaper...
Time for a diaper change first thing!!
I like talking to my lion while Mom makes Daddy's
breakfast in the morning before he goes off to work.
But sometimes I get a little impatient!
A fellow can get awful hungry after a full night of sleep.
I like The Little Einsteins the best.
And sometimes, Mom even helps!
Sometimes, I use my jumper for some cardio.
but sometimes I have a hard time getting Mom to do what I want
so I have to yell at her for a little while.
We play and play all night until it's time for bed.
It's a good life!!
4 comments:
and it looks like a VERY fun days for a little guy! you are so cute it makes me want to just hug on you a lot! can't wait to see you today. love and hugs and kisses, mammaw
Looks like you have a pretty full day! You look like you are doing really well, keep up the good work! What a cutie you are. Love you!
So much to talk about Riley!! Look at how precious you are!!
Elece
What a cutie! Sounds like he has a full day and he's learned how to work the system :)
Katie and James
Post a Comment