Monday, April 30, 2007

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

First, it was the WORST of times...Usually I like going for car rides,
but not on this Friday!

We went back to that doctor that gave me four shots just two months ago.
Well, guess what?! I got four more again!!!
I think Mom cried more than me though.
We did find out that I'm getting so big!
I'm 24 and 3/4 inches tall and weigh 14.8 pounds!

After that though, it was the BEST of times!!
I got to go camp out with Memaw and Grandad that night!
It was Grandad who finally got me to smile again...

I had dinner with Daddy before he and Mom left,
but you can imagine how tired I was after yelling at those nurses.

Even though it wasn't quite bedtime,
I had to take a rest.

The next day I played and played with Memaw and Grandad
while Mom and Daddy were out
running some big race with lots of other people.
They came to get me afterwards and
let me have their ribbons from the mini marathon.
We went to Cousin Gus's house too, but he was sleeping.
Next time I've decided I'll wake him up.

The next day, Mom and I went to church
then went to Memaw and Grandad's again.
Daddy was very busy golfing.
He told me that next year, I'll be driving the cart for him.

It was a very beautiful day on Sunday,
and Mom and Memaw made a tent outside for me.

Mom even joined me in my tent for a little while.
It was so nice I decided to try to get nakee butt and take my diaper off.

Mom caught me trying to get nakee butt,
and put my diaper back on though.

After hanging out in my tent we stopped by a bridal shower
for one of Mommy's friends then we met Dad and Grandad for some dinner.
Me and Memaw played one of my favorite games
while we waited for Dad and Grandad...
stand up... sit down... stand up.... sit down...
I sure do love hanging out with Memaw!

But I think Daddy is my favorite peep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, sounds like you and your mom and dad had a big day. Cant wait to give ya a hug!!
Elece