Monday, April 16, 2007

My Weekend of Fun

Friday night, Memaw and Grandad loaded me up so I could go play and play at their house.
Mom and Dad had a very important meeting with some very important people.

I think they called the meeting something like "Happy Hour."
But they couldn't have been THAT happy since I wasn't there.
I'm sure they're just smiling for the camera
or maybe it was from something called martinis.....

The next morning my Aunt Steph came over so she and Mom and Memaw could go shopping and then have something called Starbucks...

I wish cousin Gus could have come to play!
But I had lots and lots of fun playing with Daddy while Mom was out.

Then my Memaw and Grandad came to see me again.
They just can't stand not seeing me for a minute!
Grandad says that every morning there is a trainer and trainee...
And they are GREAT trainees!

Wait....
What do you mean it's almost time for a bath and then bedtime?

My favorite part of my bathtime ritual is getting my hair blown dry after I'm done in the tub!

YAY!
All clean and ready to play!!

Oh, forgot about the bed time part...

The next day Mom and I went to church and then ran errands all over town.
We saw Aunt Elece and Aunt Steph too! But I was NO MOOD for pictures.
Can you believe Mom made me go to a PURSE PARTY?!
Well, I let her and everyone there know how I felt about that!
But after that we went home and I had a special visit from Grandma Joyce.
I showed her how my new activity center worked.

Bedtime AGAIN?
Whew!
After my weekend of fun, a good night's sleep is just what I needed!

No comments: