Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wrapping Up a Good Weekend

After boating all day the day before,
I woke up after a good night's sleep
and started my morning with a few
stretches to get ready for the day.

While Mom and Daddy read the paper and
eat breakfast, I like to get into a good book.

Yep - sure does taste yummy!!

Sunday was such a nice day that dad decided to get a
hole in one at the Water Tower contest.
Next year, I'll probably be able to play too.

Then we went to see Memaw and Grandad again!

I sure do love hanging out on the water
with Memaw and Grandad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley, we can't wait till you get to come play on the boat again! Maybe this weekend? love and hugs, Mammaw & Grandad

Anonymous said...

PS -- you can bring mom and dad, too!