
I'll do it Grandad!
Just show me the throttle again!

Memaw and I were catching a breeze up top after I maneuvered the big boat out of the marina.

Then Dad let me ride his shoulders for a better view...
On a side note - Daddy's hair sure does taste yummy!

Fun in the sun with Mom and Memaw!
We were on our way downtown to watch the
air show at
Thunder Over Louisville.
I didn't like the planes one bit though!
They were very loud and I plan on writing a strongly worded letter and tell them to be quieter next year.

Yelling at all those planes made me sleepy...

Daddy and I hung out on the way back up river after I woke up from my nap.

Whew!
What an exciting day on the river!
Time to relax and go with the flow.

Back in the marina and all is well!

I'm waving with my other hand...

Smile for the camera, Daddy!
Thanks Memaw and Grandad for such a fun day!
6 comments:
No Riley, you can't have a boat:) Shouldn't you learn how to walk first.
Luv u buddy!
but DADDY... why walk when you can cruise???!!!!
i luv you too!
I would love to go sailing with you cuz. Let me know when you get that boat. I agree who needs to walk when you can cruise!
Cute outfit for a day of boating on the river! You are a natural! Love aunt steph
i can get the keys any time, cuz! have your people call my people and we'll set a date!
I wanna go!!!!!
Elece
Post a Comment