Because my birthday is tomorrow,Mom and Dad wanted to throw me a big party
to celebrate turning 2!
I had a great time because I got
to eat whatever I wanted and
and all my big families were there!
Mom made my special birthday cupcakesand everyone sang Happy Birthday!
Then I made a wish and blew out the candles!
I got to have my very own cupcake...
And then I shared one with McKenna!
After I ate a whole bunch of yummy stuff,I was ready to see what was in all those bags
and boxes that people brought.
But first Mom had to get the Cheetos off my fingers...
Everybody watched me open my gifts!
And Aunt Katie helped get my toys unstuck!
McKena really enjoyed helping me withthe paper on all my presents!
But I think Booboo got a little madsince she didn't have anything to open.
She just had to watch me and McKena openstuff because Mom said that she would
try to eat the wrapping paper if she helped.
I was so happy to have all my favoritepeople there!
Even Mom wanted to play with some of those toys!
Mom tried to get to be still for a photo op,but there was just too much to see and do!
I'm so glad all my friends and family hada very good time at my party!
I sure did get some fun toys!
But toys weren't all I got,I even got books and clothes too!
After everybody left,Dad and I played our own Happy Birthday songs
on my new drums.
And I think we sounded GREAT!
Then it was time to relax in my comfy chairand reflect on what a good time I had.
Thanks everybody for coming to my party!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy! I am glad that you had such a very good time at your party.
Love you,
Dad
We had fun at your party! Happy 2nd birthday.
Aunt Katie and James
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ROWDY MAN! MAMMAW & GRANDAD WISH YOU THE BEST SECOND YEAR ANY BODY COULD EVER HAVE!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH.
Hey Riley Man!!
I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
LOVE & MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
Bunches of hugs & kisses to you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Aunt Janet B
Post a Comment