Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Get Behind the Wheel

Right after our naps,
Mom and Dad loaded us in the car
and took us right to the Kroger!
I was pretty excited to get in this racing cart,
but Booboo wasn't too sure.


I told her to grab the wheel,
but she left all the driving up to me.


As a matter of fact,
she mostly just closed her eyes and held on tight!


She didn't even pay attention when I tried to
point out all the food that I liked to eat when
I was just a baby.


But I'm a very good driver and a very good big brother,
so I drove both sides of the racing carts.


Yep, I'm a natural at this driving stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good big brother and driving booboo around. love you!

Dad

Katie said...

I like driving the race cars too! Maybe we can go driving together when i come to town!