On Friday night, I was very excited to have Cousin McKenacome hang out with me!
I showed her my airplane and taught her how to fly.
I think she really enjoyed all the flying lessons!
And then we watched SpongeBob SquarePants!
And did you know that while we were watching that cartoon,Mom was getting something special ready for us?
It was time to paint the ornaments Mom and I made earlier!
But I think McKena liked painting herself more...
Dad opened up all the paint for us.
And Mom gave us some design tips.
McKena loved using the glitter glue on her ornament.Pink was her favorite color glitter!
But I think purple was her favorite color paint!
And whenever we dropped some on the floor,Booboo got to play in the paint too!
After we finished our masterpieces,we got to have some popcorn and watch Frosty the Snowman!
I made sure to give McKena lots of baby love.Thanks for coming to play with me!
4 comments:
i am glad you guys had a good time, and that mom used washable paints.
love you,
dad
That looks like fun. Frosty is a very good movie. I watched it this weekend too!
thank you for letting me come play! I had a great time and make mommy look at the pictures every day!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love you guys :)
Post a Comment