Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ahoy!

Peek-A-Boo-To-You!
Here I am at the helm of the big boat
getting ready for high seas adventure!!
But boy, it sure was hot up there.....


Time for a refreshing beverage!
But what do you mean these bottles aren't for me?


I guess I'll just have mine then.


After I finished my bottle, I watched Dad pilot the Ohio River!


Don't worry, Dad!
I'll throw you a line when you get back to shore!


We tied up that boat, and then he went out
to splash in the water and make some waves.
He told me I'd have to wait until next year
to drive this jet ski, though.


So while he splashed in the water,
I made my own waves on the boat!
Memaw put some water on my tray
and I played and played and splashed and splashed!


I got the best splashes when I raised my hand way up like this!


Come closer and I'll show you how I splashed Mom and Memaw....
Just kidding!
I'll have to show you in person to get the full effect.

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

wasn't this a fun day!!! splashing is very fun! Dad was a great help for Grandad getting the toys ready to play. and i think mom and the bean enjoyed being in the sun, too. can't wait till next time. we'll go for a ride in the little boat and you might can drive! love you lots and lots!

Katie said...

That looks like lots of fun! I love playing in the water too!