Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Take a Coffee Break with Aunt Bebe

Today I got to take a coffee break with my Aunt Bebe at Starbucks.
We ordered a big frozen thing with lots of whip cream for me.


It looked very yummy with all that whip cream!
I was waiting to have some!


But would you believe that Mom said I couldn't have any at all!?
So instead, Aunt Bebe got me this cool stuffed bird to play with!


Then Aunt Bebe and I talked and talked
caught up with each other.


Later, we went to my house and I got to show her my room.
I also got to have my very own snack.
But did you know that Aunt Bebe acted like she was going to
drink my milk?!


Well I showed her whose bottle that was!
I had lots and lots of fun with my Great Aunt Be.


After she left, I told Mom I wanted to check my email real quick.


Just kidding!
I don't have email!


Actually I wanted to update my blog with the new pictures!
Thanks for the coffee break, Aunt Be!
Hugs and kisses to you!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

so glad you got to see aunt be! i know yall had a great time...the whipped cream looks very good to memaw! save some kisses for me! love you lots and lots!

Katie said...

it looks like you had fun.thanks for updating your blog for us!

Anonymous said...

hey riley! auntie be had a fun time with you too! maybe next time we can get memaw to have a coffee break with us!!! love you bunches!