
This morning, Mom and Dad loaded me in my carseat
before I'd even had my morning nap!
I decided a car ride was the perfect opportunity to make up for that.

When I woke up, Aunt Elece was there!
She and I had lunch together at the
Gaslight Festival.

I was still waking up from my morning nap,
but I knew lots of good times were ahead!

We all walked and walked up and down the street.
I smiled and waved at all the people there.

Plus I got a big, green balloon.

I sure did enjoy this festival!
Thanks Aunt E for having lunch with me!
1 comment:
looks like yall had a very good time. and isn't it fun to wake up from a nap to a special surprise! yall always have such a good time and that makes mammaw very happy, too! love yall lots!
Post a Comment