
Guess who I saw today?
Yep - my Uncle Reed and Cousin Gus!

Aunt Steph was there too!
We all went out to dinner and helped Dad celebrate his birthday!

The people at the restaurant tried to help him celebrate too
and they gave him a big hat and sang to him.
But I didn't like that hat one bit and
I yelled and yelled at it and let everyone know.

But I sure did have fun playing with
Cousin Gus' toys and Aunt Steph!

Cousin Gus and I tried to sit still for a picture...

But we liked playing and jumping all over the place better!

I did sit still for a photo op with Uncle Reed, though.

Yep, Mom and I are sure glad Dad had a very nice birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Dad!
Thanks for all the flying lessons too!
4 comments:
Good Pics. That was fun. See ya soon. Love you guys. :)
Hey Boo-ga-loo!! Honey wherever you go is where the party is!!
Love ya!
Looks like a fun party!
Very good birthday pics! Know yall have had a great birthday/vacation week. We're having a great time with Riley doing a sleep over tonight!!! so much fun!! he's asleep after he and grandad watched a little football. love yall lots!!
Post a Comment