Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Campout Adventure

I usually like to start my mornings with a little cardio,
just to get going plus it helps Mom stay on her toes too!
Cardio also helps me prepare for my day and on this day,
we did a lot of running around and waiting around.


That can tire a fellow pretty quick!


But it was fine because later that afternoon after all
our running around, I went to Memaw and Grandads...
Mom and Dad were going on a date and
they said they were going to stay out later than my bedtime.
So Grandad asked me if I was ready for some football and I sure was!


So after we watched a whole bunch of football and had supper,
it was time for Riley soup.


Did you know that at Memaw and Grandad's
I get to be master of the remote?
At least until my bedtime.


Good morning to you!
I slept very good and decided it was time for breakfast!


Here Memaw....
Mom usually changes my diaper as soon as I wake up
and I think I'm ready for a fresh one please.


After a diaper change and a little snack,
I wanted to read the paper so Grandad and I went out to get it.
I told him he could have it when I was done.


Just kidding!
I don't like that black stuff that gets all over my baby fingers!
I let him have the paper and I did what I do best.


It was time to play and play until Mom and Dad came to get me!
Thanks for the great sleepover adventure!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

it's always very fun when we have a Riley sleep over...party at midnight anyone? he sure does entertain us and it's always amazing to see how much he's learning. a very smart little one! love yall very much!