
This weekend Dad and my Uncle Steve went on a very big
fishing expedition so that meant I got to hang out with Aunt E.
We all went to dinner and it was very much fun!

My carrots were very good but
Mom's cheesecake looked better.

The next day I was very excited because
guess who I was going to see??

Yep! I got to go hang out with Cousin Gus.

Aunt Steph was there too and I climbed all over her.

Cousin Gus and I played on the floor and
I got him to share some of his cool toys.

I sure did like Cousin Gus' toys!
Thanks for sharing!

Aunt Steph and Cousin Gus sure do smile lots and lots!!

And then guess who else showed up?
My Aunt E!
She was helping me walk all over the place.

Mom had fun with Cousin Gus too!

Thanks for the great play date (and the sweet potatoes)!!
We'll see you again soon!
2 comments:
I had fun too guys, I cant believe how big Riley is getting.
Aunt e
looks like you all had a great time...and the carrots must have been good too! won't be long till you can have cheese cake. love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment