Thursday, August 16, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods...

...to Memaw and Grandad's house we go!!
I get to scatter all my toys all over the place here!


Plus I get to play on my piano!!


Goodness gracious great balls of fire!!!
Just call me Riley Lee Lewis!


I can also play tic-tac-toe and
did you know that I win every single time??





But did you know that my favorite thing was
the GRANDAD SWING?
This is too much fun and I just laugh and laugh!
Thanks for the good visit and we'll see you again soon!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

the grandad swing is the best! and mammaw and granddad love when riley lee lewis comes to play! we love you lots and lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo-ga-Loo!! Looks like you had a grand time at the grandad and mammaw's house! I know you entertained them very well! Miss you and love you so much!

Katie said...

Hey Riley, That swinging sure does look fun!