
Here I am at lunch with Mom and Dad
and Memaw and Grandad came too!
I even got my very own big glass!

Well, it was Grandad's but I told him I would share.
I took a whole bunch of ice cubes out for him.

My hands and lips got very cold,
but throwing those ice cubes was very fun!

So far, Memaw and Grandad pretty much let me do whatever I want!
I can even climb all over them at lunch!

See how good I share?
I sure liked putting that cold water on Grandad's nose!
Thanks for the cool lunch!
3 comments:
it makes mammaw smile and smile to remember our lunch! so much fun! and happy birthday to your dad!!! it's his birthday week!!! mammaw and granddad wish him a very happy birthday and pray blessings on you all! we love you very much!
What a fun time!! And look at those teeth and that beautiful smile!!! love ya!
Looks like you all had a great time! I to see everyone soon!
Post a Comment