
On Thursday, Mom and Dad had to see a lady about a house
so I got to go hang out with Memaw and Grandad!

I have lots of toys over there too and I played and played inside.

But after I was inside for a while,
I talked Grandad into setting up my baby pool
so I could splish and splash in the water!

Did you know that playing in the water was one of my favorite things??

Mewaw put lots and lots of floatie things in my pool for me!

But I'm sure there must be more in this bucket....

I'll have more toys, please....

Just kidding!!
There were plenty of toys in the pool for me!

All that swimming can sure make a fellow hungry!

YAY for squash!!!
(I think....)
Open wide!...

That was a very good lunch,
but it was a very messy lunch....

Time for
Riley Soup in Memaw's sink!
After I had a bath, Mom and Dad came to get me.
But before we left, I made my first Public Service Announcement
with the help of Grandad's new truck.

Everyone remember:
Always Check Surroundings For Safety!
2 comments:
and what a fun day mammaw and grandad had too with our Rowdy man here with us!!! it was the best fun and we're ready to play again. we laughed and laughed, and Riley soup is also a way for mammaw to wash the kitchen...a baby pool is not the only place to splash! HA!grandad said you can come swim in the garage any time. we love you lots and lots!
oh, and thank you so much for the safety announcement! very very very good advice. you look cute on camera! love you lots
Post a Comment