Dad had a work outing so Mom and I got to go
with him all the way to downtown!
Fieldtrip Day started by having lunch with Mom at a downtown bistro
while Dad and his work fellows ate lunch and discussed important business.
Dad came to get me and Mom.
We walked right past this bat at the front
of the Louisville Slugger Museum.
Dad said that we go there on another day and get me my own bat,
but we had other places to go today.
Frazier International History Museum.
(I'll probably have to remind La Bean she was here though,
because she won't remember.)
4 comments:
What a fun day that looks like. I bet you slept good last night! :)
How fun!! Looks like you are ready for a zoo trip with Aunt e.
Wow! Looks like you had a super fun day kiddo!
your mom and dad sure keep you busy having a good time and showing you all kinds of stuff. you're so smart! and those dragons aren't as scary as shelia, huh! rowdy man, you'll always be mammaw's knight in shining armor! love you lots!!!
Post a Comment