
Good morning to you!
Mom told me that I had an adventure to go on
so I was very excited!
Memaw came over and we all went to a place called
Little Treasures.
It was very crazy in there though and
I made sure to let Mom know that I didn't want to go back!
I did get some very good stuff though!!

Look at this cool walker thing!
I just stand behind it and then
I can walk all by myself with Mom's help.

I can also just sit down and play with all the stuff on the front!

I also got my very own laptop!
Now I can learn my ABC's!
Hmmm... I think this is a C...

I sure do like learning,
but it's a lot more fun just to crawl all over this!

And here's my favorite new toy!
I just stand up beside it and press lots of buttons
and make the top go around and around!

Would you believe that it also has pages for me to flip?
This is the best thing ever!!

Even though I didn't really enjoy the shopping experience,
I sure do like my new toys!
2 comments:
and he sure loves playing with them, too. what a doll baby! that smile just melts mammaws heart! love yall lots and lots!
What fun those toys look. Have fun with them!!
Aunt e
Post a Comment