Monday, August 27, 2007

I Contribute to the Water Bill

Look at all this water just for me!!!
Mom said I was getting too big for my baby tub
so I got to get in the big tub!
I splashed and splashed in my water seat!!


I was having so much fun even the Critter came to see me.
I wanted her to get in, but Mom said that wasn't a good idea.


I sure do like all this water and these bubbles just for me!
Bath night just got so much more fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy. You sure do love water!! Kisses
Aunt e

Mammaw said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riley soup in the tub! have fun little rowdy man...so very glad you like being in the water!!! love you lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

You're such a big boy!! Just a growing and a growing!! Big bath tubs are the best! Love you!

Katie said...

Taking a bath in the big tub sure is fun!