Saturday, August 25, 2007

Family Fun Day at the Fair

This morning, Mom and Dad loaded me in my carseat
before I'd even had my morning nap!!
I had to sleep in the car and then when I woke up,
I was somewhere I'd never been before...


Would you believe I was at the Kentucky State Fair!
Look at this big sheep thing!


There were also some big pigs in there!
I didn't really like the way it smelled though.


Dad also showed me some ponies!
He said I'd have to wait until next year before I could ride them.


Here I am taking a little break in front of the big fountain.


Then we all stood in front of the fountain
and let the mist cool us off in the hot day.


There were lots and lots of people and lots and lots of stuff to see!


I even got to dress up like an astronaut!!
Houston, we have liftoff!!!


There was also a cool police car that I got to drive around the whole place!
Just kidding!
I just sat in it so Mom could get my picture.


Then outside, a whole bunch of people stopped me and Dad
and wanted our opinions on life in Kentucky.
Film at 11:00!


We ended the day in the best way too!
Dad won two stuffed animals for me!
It sure was a very exciting day at the Fair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time at the fair just like me. Maybe next year we can go together. Love You!

Mammaw said...

what a fun day! can't wait to hear all the stories that go with the pictures cause little rowdy man has an expression like 'what the heck is that' in some of these! HA!!! did anybody have cotton candy? love yall lots and can't wait to see you today.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the whole family had a great day!