Monday, August 13, 2007

Extreme Baby Makeover

Hello to you!
Did you know that Dad told me
that my hair was getting very long?


What d'ya mean I need another haircut??
Maybe if I just hide behind Mom, Dad won't find me....


I remember this from last time....


Can't you just take a little off the sides?


Now my head hardly has hair and
my everything else is covered with it!!


So here I am with my own personal barber
after I've had a nice bath.


I let Dad survey his handiwork and I think we were all pleased!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
e

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo-ga-Loo! You're a cutie with or without long hair!! (Think your dad is practicing on another career??) At least a baby sister won't need her hair cut all the time!! Love y'all!!

Mammaw said...

still cute as a bug and we're ready for a hug! see you this afternoon and will check out dad's hair cutting skills in person. love yall lots!