Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Doin' the Dew

What d'ya mean that I can't have this, Mom?
I'm sure Dad left it here for me to play with!


Uh-Oh!! Here she comes!!
Better drink this quick!


Just kidding!
It was empty, but Mom took it away anyway!

5 comments:

Mammaw said...

a fellow had to get his caffine from somewhere! you look so cute. can't wait to see you and get some hugs...and some giggles! aunt be was very happy that she is the first to make you laugh on the phone! ready for my laughs, too. love you lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

Boo-ga-loo!! You are such a cutie!!!What a smile!! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting around a lot these days and keeping your mom and dad's hands full! I bet you'll be walking before too long!
Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Already addicted to Mt Dew like you dad I see.
Love ya
Aunt e

Anonymous said...

Forgot the "r" on your- DUH!