Saturday, July 14, 2007

Standing Room Only

I've decided to name this series:
"How to Keep Mom Very Busy All Day Long".
Here's Step 1:
I find something taller than me to grab on to.


Step 2:
I get a good grip with both hands.


Step 3:
PULL!!!!


Step 4:
Get steady....


Step 5:
Success!
Sometimes I do this part one handed.
Yep, you should see Mom when
I try this on the coffee table!
I never knew she could run that fast!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run Riley Run!

Once you're up and walking it will be far easier to catch the ellusice Critter Cat!

Anonymous said...

You go boo-ga-loo!!! Lordy you'll be walking next week!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Little nephew. You will be running with your mom in no time.

Katie said...

Way to go! I can't wait until we can run around together!

Mammaw said...

you're so strong-- and determined to walk! hold on tight and take care of that little head so you don't get any bumps and bruises. have a feeling you'll be running soon! love you! mammaw