Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Party UPS Style

On Friday I got a big surprise when Dad came home
early from work and loaded me in my carseat.
He said we were going to help UPS celebrate it's 100th birthday!!
I'm very glad I was dressed appropriately for the occasion!


We got our picture taken in front of an old package car.
I was too busy checking it out to smile.


We also got our picture taken in front of the race car!
Dad said I'd have to wait until next year to drive it though.



They had all sorts of good food there!
I was getting ready to dig into my first
bag of potato chips and grab a burger...


Just kidding.
I had to have a bottle.
I know next year I'll get my own hamburger though.


Dad got me my very own UPS bear!!
His feets tasted very good!


I also got my very first balloon animal!!!


But Dad put my balloon turtle on my ankle after I tried to eat it.
But it still fascinated me even though my mouth
couldn't reach it.



I danced and danced at the party too!!!
(I know, Mom got the angle wrong, but you can still see how much fun I was having dancing in the stroller!!)


See that big UPS truck?
I was sure I was going to drive that truck before we left.


See?
I told you I was going to drive that big truck!
Now, where's Dad??
He needs to move the pedals or the seat or something....


What d'ya mean I have to wait until next year, Mom?
Oh well....
I enjoyed partying UPS style even though I didn't get to drive anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo-ga-loo!! Honey wherever you are is a party!! Glad you had fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Had a good time on Sat with you, dont let me forget to give mom and dad the pics that we took.
Aunt e