Monday, July 16, 2007

Home Home on the Range

Dad took me out to the driving range this
weekend to help him hit some holes in one!
Hey, MOM!
Get me outta this thing so I can play too!


Mom forgot my clubs, so instead of hitting those balls with Dad,
I hung out with Mom in the grass!


I tried to keep it on the blanket though.
I'm not too sure about how this grass stuff feels on my feets.


I sure hope Mom remembers my clubs next time.
But I was very glad I got to study Dad's swing first hand
and cheer him on from the sidelines!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boo-ga-loo!! You'll be hitting those balls with your dad soon! Right now you're doing a great job at being the cutest side-liner on the range!!
Oh, and love the way you squeeze those toes to keep them off that ole itchy grass!! Love you!!

Katie said...

That looks like lots a fun!

Mammaw said...

look at those muscles! you'll be swingin' in no time. stay on the blanket so no bugs get those toes and like aunt d says so the grass won't make you itchy. love you very much!