Monday, July 9, 2007

Family Fun Weekend

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while.
As you can see, I've been very, very busy!
This weekend was filled with fun in the sun,
time at the pool, time on the boat and
OH YEAH...
Mom and Dad renewed their wedding vows!


Look at my tan lines!
Told you I've had a busy weekend!


I also got to play and play with Cousin James!
I'll be so glad next week when I start walking like he does.
Then I'll really be able to keep up with him.


And because it was such a special occasion,
I even got to see my Uncle Ron.
He hasn't seen me since I was just a day old!
He sure was surprised how much I grew.


I helped Mom and Dad say their vows,
then I retired to the boat for some play time.
Dad said I'd have to wait until next year to
stay up late and party with the grownups.
You'll have to check Cousin Gus' blog for a picture of Mom and Dad.
Mom usually mans my camera and she was too busy
talking to all their guests and dancing with Dad to take any pictures!


The next day I had my own party when
I danced and danced on the table with Aunt Debbie.
It was such a special weekend and I got to see
so many of my friends and family from so far away!
I wish Mom would have taken more pictures,
but stay tuned!
We'll be getting other pictures soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had!!! What a beautiful family! Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend for you. You always are lookin so cute!
Love ya
elece

Max Fam said...

congrats Dana! Sorry we didn't make it. I was feeling too fat to come :)

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time this weekend!

Mammaw said...

so much fun in a week! having our family together was the best!! love you all very much!!